Contact Us 24 hours / 7 Days a Week. Se Habla Espanol.

800 I 346 I 7752




The US was founded and built by immigrants and it continues to grow and prosper because of immigrants. Our law firm is passionate about representing individuals and families immigrate to the US.

A. Family Visas:

If you live outside the United States and you have certain family relationships with a United States Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident, our Firm can help you obtain an Immigrant Visa in order to obtain Lawful Permanent Residency in the United States. Please call our office for a consultation if you fall under any of the following categories:

  • Fiancé(e) of a United States Citizen
  • Parent of a United States Citizen
  • Son or Daughter of a United States Citizen
  • Brothers and Sisters of United States Citizens
  • Married to a United States Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
  • Unmarried Son or Daughter of a Lawful Permanent Resident
  • Intercountry Adoption of Orphan Children by U.S. Citizens

B. Employment Visas:

If you meet certain experience and education requirements and/or you have an employer who is able to sponsor you to work in the United States you may qualify for an employment based visa such as:

  • H Visa–Specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge, Temporary Worker Visas, among many others
  • Visa–Foreign national with extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
  • P Visa – Performing athlete, artist, entertainer
  • L Visa – Intracompany Transferees

This list is not exhaustive. Please call our Office and we will gladly provide additional information on these visas and discuss which option is best for you.

C. Investment Visas:

If you are ready to expand your business or purchase a new business in the United States, our Law Firm can help you obtain the Lawful Status required to invest your money in the United States though programs such as:

  • L1-New Office
  • E1-Treaty Trader Visa
  • E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
  • EB-5 Foreign Entrepreneurs

Please call our office for additional information on how to establish a business in the United States and on how to obtain lawful status in the United States for you and your family members based on your investment.

D. Victims of Criminal Activity:

Whether you are inside or outside the United States, if you have been a victim of certain crimes in the United States you may be eligible to apply for a visa. The two main programs that protect victims are the following:

  • U Visa- Victim of Criminal Activity
  • T Visa- Victim of Human Trafficking
  • VAWA- Victims of Domestic Violence by certain Lawful Permanent Residents and United States Citizens

E. Adjustment of Status:

If you live inside the United States and you are eligible for certain family based or employment based petition you may be able to adjust your status in the United States for that of a Lawful Permanent Resident. Please give us a call if you are inside the United States and believe that you may qualify for a Family Visa or an Employment Visa.

Removal of Conditions: If you have been granted Lawful Status on a Temporary or Conditional basis, our Office can assist you in the process of removing the conditions and help you obtain aLawful Permanent Residence in the United States.

F. US Citizenship:

If you are a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States and are over the age of 18, you may be eligible to apply to become a United States Citizen with all the rights and privileges that US citizenship has to offer. Also, if your parents are or have been United States Citizens you may have derived or acquired US Citizenship through them. Please call our office for a consultation if you have questions about your eligibility to become a US Citizen.

Note: If your Lawful Permanent Residence Card is expired or about to expire, our office can help you obtain a new Lawful Permanent Resident card and advice you whether US Citizenship would be the right option for you.

G. Deportation and Removal Defense:

If you or someone you know has received an appointment to go before an Immigration Judge that means that the government believes that you are subject to deportation from the United States. In order to improve your chances of staying in this Country, and to keep or obtain Lawful Status in the United States, you need an experienced attorney to represent you. Our Firm has vast experience litigating on behalf of our clients in removal proceedings and obtaining the best possible outcome. Please call our office to schedule a consultation if you are or if you believe you may have been in removal proceedings. Do not wait until it is too late.

H. Waivers:

There are certain classes of persons that are ineligible to be admitted into the United States. Among the reasons for this, some may be criminal related grounds and some may be based on your prior immigration history. Whether you are applying for an Immigrant Visa or for Adjustment of Status there are waivers available to pardon some of those ineligibilities. We have had great success in obtaining waivers for our clients who believed they would never be able to become residents of this great country. Therefore, if you believe you may be inadmissible into the United States please call our office for an evaluation of whether you may be eligible for a waiver.

I. Other Services:

Our Law Firm Offers a broad and comprehensive range of immigration services to better serve our clients. If you have a US Immigration related question, please do not hesitate to call our Office and we will do our best to assist you and guide you in the right direction.

Case Evaluation

Fill out this form for a FREE, Immediate, Case Evaluation

Call Us

Toll Free: 800 | 346 | 7752

Fax: 813 | 254 | 3999


Tampa Office

201 S. Westland Ave.
Tampa, FL 33606

Email Us

Copyright 2016 | Black Rock Trial Lawyers, PLLC | All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer & Terms | Privacy Policy